3 BHK Flats In Birla Farm
3 BHK Flat is located in Birla farm, which is a gated compound society. Birla farm is located in chattarpur, South Delhi. Chattarpur is an important residential area and houses a large population. The area is witnessing a lot of real estate activity at present. There are several complexes and independent houses which have been constructed for buyers. This locality is well connected to other parts of the city. Giving locality residents easy connectivity to other parts of the city. Chattarpur is an important residential area and houses a large population. The area is witnessing a lot of real estate activity at present. There are several complexes and independent houses which have been constructed for buyers.
Metro connectivity: Chattarpur And Qutub Minar Metro Station are located near the flat.
Nearby: 3 BHK Flats In Birla Farm
Chattarpur is a beautiful residential area located in South Delhi. With great connectivity, this area provides easy access to other parts of the city. Nearby schools, hospitals, and all other civic and commercial establishments make this locality highly desirable. Sultanpur, New Mangalpuri, Gadaipur are some of the surrounding areas of Chattarpur. Hospitals like Manchanda hospital, fortis hospital, Nanda hospital is also located near to the flat.
Amenities and Features : 3 BHK Flat In Chattarpur
- Terrace garden with sitting area.
- Branded lift like Schindler and Kone.
- Fully modular kitchen with chimney and microwave.
- Stilt parking.
- Video door phones for every flats.
- CCTV Cameras on every floor.
- Guard room.
- Gated Compound Society
Contact us for buying your dream home in Birla Farm, chattarpur South Delhi. You contact us on following details.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sgsastaghar
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sgsastaghar/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sasta-ghar
- Phone Number: +91 – 9871057424 , +91-7428577424
- Independent 3 BHK Flat In Two Side Open Building South Delhi
- 3 BHK Flat In Chhattarpur Extension South Delhi